Thursday, June 2, 2016

Parade of Homes

I have been working with Cahoon Interiors to create some fun art and furniture designs for the Parade of Homes. The Parade of Homes is basically the Olympics of home building and interior design for the state of Utah. I am extremely grateful and honored that I have been asked to create for this project. 
This is the home I have been helping with. It's a stunning beauty in the hills above Saratoga Springs.
   I have been asked to do a few art pieces and furniture pieces to be showcased inside.  

This room turned out really lovely. The photo was taken by my friend Danielle. I did the dresser and the night stand for the room. I wish the whole room could be fit into each photo because the chandelier and the light pink ceiling are so delicate and soft.  This is the dresser and the mirror I painted. The dresser is in a metallic silver with gold highlights and the mirror is gold with silver highlights. I think they work out stunning together. 


I have done projects in other rooms that I will be showing in the next few days. 

  I am on vacation right now and I have gathered some fun new creative ideas for when I get home. Tomorrow I am going to a swap meet and I am excited for what treasures I might find down here.
   
More fun photos to come soon!
Until then, I'll enjoy a little sunshine. 
 Love, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment