Friday, February 3, 2017

Wood walls and soccer balls

Hi everyone, 

  It's been a long time since I sat down to write a blog post.  I have done some fun items for a really wonderful family and I want to show you how they are turning out.  
  First, they asked my husband and I to build a shiplap wall for their boys room.   Isn't this grey shiplap fun? 
 
It added some beautiful texture and dimension to the room.  Next I chalked out the pattern for three of his favorite soccer logos to go on the wood wall. 
I always swallow really hard when it's time to add the first paint, It's the point of no return.  No mistakes and no drips is the goal. 
My chalk lines are only a suggestion and not something that I follow religiously. Sometimes adaptations need to be made on the spot. 
 
I work alone quite a bit so it was fun to have a friendly and furry little supervisor around. 
 
So this is the finished product, here is Real Barcelona, Real Madrid and Real Salt Lake logos.  This was a really fun project to do and I hope they are enjoying the room, as much as I enjoyed helping create it. 

3 comments:

  1. You have so much talent! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to know and comprehend the normal styles of your business, yet you likewise require making beyond any doubt that you don't break on any other individual's trademarked logo. logo design service

    ReplyDelete