The bench is done and it is going to it's new home today. Last time you saw her, she looked like this:
Her structure was complete but she was missing the color and the charm. We started by priming the bench, then we sprayed the pink. I painted the primer but my awesome husband sprayed the pink for me, then I went back in and painted the yellow.
We did a few coats of the pink and let it dry for several days to harden the shell.
When it had completely dried and hardened, I masked the areas to hand paint the light yellow.
It took a couple of coats to get the desired color and coverage. Then we allowed several more days in the heated garage for it to dry thouroughly. Today I brought it inside to show what it looks like complete.